FOR CLASSES FOR NIFT NID ENTRANCE , JOIN DESIZN CIRCLE . 2018 ENTRANCE PREPARATIONS STARTED .
http://www.facebook.com/desizncircle , http://www.instagram.com/desizncircle , http://www.desizncircle.com
THESE ARE FEW QUESTIONS FOR YOUR PRACTICE . IF YOU WANT US TO EVALUATE THEN SUBMIT US ON OUR INSTAGRAM HANDLE OR FACEBOOK HANDLE .
Attempt these questions in 7 x 7 inches box .
No matter you have done it in class or not but attempt them .
Coloring is not mandatory , you can color all the questions for your own practice .
If you are preparing for NID , Then attempt these questions In 20 mins each , if for NIFT then 35-40 mins each .
- Draw an ariel view of the scene of flood as seen by the pilot of the rescue helicopter .
- Draw a lizard view of a cyber cafe .
- Draw a CCTV camera view of a traffic scene .
4.Design a book cover for NCERT Class 12th BOOK for Textile studies /theme is Khadi in India .
- Redesign the logo of Indian Railways .
- Draw a poster on stop Racism
7. Design a multi utility kit for your maid which makes her life easier .
- Design a mobile back cover showing the tradition of Indian art and culture .
- Design a head gear and wrist gear for your News Paper vendor which can make his work easier .
- Design a poster for the awareness for Girl Child in India .
- Design a fashion ramp , theme of the fashion show is Indian villages .
- Design Two momento which you will present to the Nobel Laureate Kailash Styarthi and Malala keeping in mind the cause they have got the prize .
- Design a poster giving tribute to the the victims of MH370 air disaster .
- Design a menu card for a south Indian restaurant opening in USA .
- Design a work place for a fashion stylist .
- In 4 boxes show how government can improvise the system of a city and make the city safe for women .
- In four boxes show what is a dream India for you .
- Design a hoarding encouraging the villagers to open their account under Prime Minister Jan Dhan Yojna
- Design a TOSS coin for cricket World Cup .
- Design a garment for a tourist guide representing your state .
- Design a vintage car for your fashion Icon and describe why You have designed it .
22.Design a Vanity van for your favorite star from outside and inside .
- Draw a set for Oscar award 2018
- Design a badge for school kids promoting Donate blood / Donate organ .
25.Design a jersey for team India representing India in United Staes in Olympics .
- Draw a river bank and show what facilities should be their which will encourage tourism .
- ReDesign the profile page for your facebook account
- Design a wall art encouraging importance of toilettes .
- Design a doodle representing “Atithi devo bhawah”
- Design a poster on importance of education in India .
Like every year NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF DESIGN (NID) is again conducting the summer workshop for the students who have an inclination for the art , design , creativity .
IICD – Entrance Test Detail for B. Des. & M. Des. in Crafts & Design Programmes
DATE OF EXAMINATION: 28TH MAY 2017
TIME OF EXAMINATION:
PAPER 1: General Awareness, Creativity & Perception: 9:30am – 11:30am
PAPER 2: Material, Color & Conceptual Test: 12:00pm – 02:00pm
INTERVIEW: 3pm Onwards
Weightage of the Tests/Interview as follows:
|a. General Awareness, Creativity & Perception Test||35%|
|b. Material, Color & Conceptual Test||45%|
|c. Personal Interview||20%|
General Awareness, Creativity & Perception Test
Test is designed to judge the abilities such as estimation of sizes and proportion, observation, synthesis and visual interpretation and general awareness.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD (UG) SAMPLE PAPER: IICD-4
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD (PG) SAMPLE PAPER:IICD PG-2
Material, Color & Conceptual Test
This test will assess the following abilities:
- Intelligent use of materials, conceptualize and realize a 3 dimensional form, skill of handling material.
- To observe, think and expand ideas, create solution based on a plan and strategy.
- Ability to provide multiple solutions to the given problem with written description.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD (UG) MATERIAL TEST PAPER: IICD PAPER 2-3
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD (PG) MATERIAL TEST PAPER: IICD PG PAPER 2-2
[Material required for Material, Color & Conceptual Test: You must bring pens, pencils (2B, 4B & 6B), scissor, scale, cello tape, paper cutter, fevistick, eraser, color pencils/dry pastels/water color etc.]
To evaluate the individual personality in the prospective candidates:
- Aptitude to crafts
- Intelligence quotient (IQ)
- Communication Ability
- General Awareness about Crafts & Design
- Overall Personal Achievements in academics and co-curricular activities.
Portfolio – It is advisable to bring some examples of your creative work to show the interview panel. This would help them to understand your capabilities.
[It could be anything that you have done yourself. sketching, painting, embroidery, photography, worked with material, or written anything creative.]
In case of any query, contact IICD at:
- Basu Vansit – +919001147991, email@example.com
- Shubham Tambi – +919829013687, firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SAMPLE PAPER FOR NIFT/NID/UID STUDIO TEST :
For checking mail this to us at email@example.com