Desizn circle (in collaboration with Maitri Global Education) is conducting a workshop on Portfolio Development and an admission drive in collaboration with DOMUS ACADEMY & NABA, Italy.
DAY- 1 11th February, 2018 10:00am – 01:00pm SEMINAR (PG and UG) by Maitri Global Education on ITALIAN DESIGN COLLEGES
The topics of SEMINAR will be:
1. What International Design Colleges are looking for?
2. How to build a portfolio for admission in an International Design College?
3. Practice – students will actually get to draw and build something.
4. Review of selected works
DAY- 2 12th February, 2018
2PM- 3:30 PM ADMISSION PROCESS (UG) – NABA
1. Document Assessment
2. Portfolio Assessment
4. Conditional Admission Letter (for students who still are in class 12th)
5. Confirmed Admission ( Students who meet all the requirements)
DAY- 2 12th FEBRUARY, 2018
4PM – 5PM , ADMISSION INTERVIEWS (PG) – DOMUS ACADEMY
2. Conditional Admission Letter (for students who are are in graduation or waiting for results)
3. Confirmed Admission (Students who meet all the requirements)
Major focus of the workshop will be on the expectations of International Design Colleges/Universities. Representatives & admission department will do portfolio reviews, document assessment and will take interviews for PG & UG courses for the next session.
NOTE: THERE IS NO FEE FOR DESIZN CIRCLE STUDENTS. IT IS COMPLETELY FREE!
Students need to bring the following to apply for admission in PG courses:
- Professional Portfolio (not mandatory for non design courses)
- Motivation Letter
- Degree Certificate
- English Language Certificate
- Application fee (waived for students who take spot admission at Desizn Circle)
- Passport Copy