IICD – Entrance Test Detail for B. Des. & M. Des. in Crafts & Design Programmes
DATE OF EXAMINATION: 28TH MAY 2017
TIME OF EXAMINATION:
PAPER 1: General Awareness, Creativity & Perception: 9:30am – 11:30am
PAPER 2: Material, Color & Conceptual Test: 12:00pm – 02:00pm
INTERVIEW: 3pm Onwards
Weightage of the Tests/Interview as follows:
|a. General Awareness, Creativity & Perception Test||35%|
|b. Material, Color & Conceptual Test||45%|
|c. Personal Interview||20%|
General Awareness, Creativity & Perception Test
Test is designed to judge the abilities such as estimation of sizes and proportion, observation, synthesis and visual interpretation and general awareness.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD (UG) SAMPLE PAPER: IICD-4
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD (PG) SAMPLE PAPER:IICD PG-2
Material, Color & Conceptual Test
This test will assess the following abilities:
- Intelligent use of materials, conceptualize and realize a 3 dimensional form, skill of handling material.
- To observe, think and expand ideas, create solution based on a plan and strategy.
- Ability to provide multiple solutions to the given problem with written description.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD (UG) MATERIAL TEST PAPER: IICD PAPER 2-3
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD (PG) MATERIAL TEST PAPER: IICD PG PAPER 2-2
[Material required for Material, Color & Conceptual Test: You must bring pens, pencils (2B, 4B & 6B), scissor, scale, cello tape, paper cutter, fevistick, eraser, color pencils/dry pastels/water color etc.]
To evaluate the individual personality in the prospective candidates:
- Aptitude to crafts
- Intelligence quotient (IQ)
- Communication Ability
- General Awareness about Crafts & Design
- Overall Personal Achievements in academics and co-curricular activities.
Portfolio – It is advisable to bring some examples of your creative work to show the interview panel. This would help them to understand your capabilities.
[It could be anything that you have done yourself. sketching, painting, embroidery, photography, worked with material, or written anything creative.]
In case of any query, contact IICD at:
- Basu Vansit – +919001147991, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shubham Tambi – +919829013687, email@example.com