Please note : this time NIFT or NID vijaywada might change the complete style of situation test or add some thing new but then that will be new for everyone , not only for you . These instructions are based on the situation test NIFT has conducted so far till 2015.
These are some of the final guidelines for your NIFT SITUATION TEST.
As you know your exam will be of 2 hours, try to complete your test in one and a half hours so that you can do final revision and make your model best of the best.
While taking your test follow these guidelines:
– READ THE INSTRUCTIONS PROPERLY !!!!
– First of all take a good look at the materials provided to you.
– Pick a question according to your comfort.
– Make a rough sketch of your model in starting 10 minutes and plan everything, as in, what do you want to make and how you are going to use your materials for coming one and a half hours.
– After 10 minutes, all you have to do is just copy your sketch and execute your plan for next one and a half hours.
-Write the write-up and make a labeled product sketch on the given sheet.
– Clean your area and put all the waste back in the given kit box quickly.
– Now judge your model for stability and add some more detailing in model as well as sketch, if required.
– Use 80% of the material given.
– Make your model big and crafty.
– Do present your model nicely.
– Make a pencil sketch of your model in perspective or simply do live drawing of your final model.
– Label all the important things like what is what? With pencil only.
– Do not write about material while labeling. Sketch and model is enough to showcase materials used.
-IF SOMETHING IS WRITTEN LIKE , DO NOT SKETCH IN THE INSTRUCTION , THEN DO NOT SKETCH .
– Try to write everything in bold letters to prevent any misreading.
– Divide your write up part in 4 paragraphs or simply write in bullet points
– Each paragraph should have 25 words.
– First and last paragraph should have thoughts, phrases and emotions.
– Second and Third paragraph should have details about your model including materials used.
– Do check for spelling mistakes.
– TRY NOT TO EXCEED THE WORD LIMIT GIVEN BY NIFT .
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAMS. JUST FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES AND YOU WILL DEFINITELY PERFORM GOOD.
TEAM DESIZN CIRCLE