In the NIFT entrance exam questions will come with multiple options !
Indian Railways inked Rs.40000cr deal of locomotive plants with ? Ans : America’s General Electric GE and France’s Alstom
- HRD Minister SmritiIrani launched GIAN(Global Initiative of Academic Networks) scheme to boost the quality of the country’s ………………? (NAME THE SECTOR)
Ans: Higher Education
- Union Cabinet gives nod to establish 6 new IITs. Name them
- Ans : Union Cabinet gives nod to establish 6 new IITs Ø Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Jammu and Kashmir, Kerala and Karnataka.
Q4. 16th NIFT is coming up in which city ? Ans : Srinagar
- PM Modi launches Accessible India campaign in Delhi and Arun Jaitley unveiled the Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan for ………?
Ans : Disabled people
- Make in India Week’ to start from …….Feb , 2016 . (13th feb)
- Civil Aviation Ministry gave clearance for 4 Greenfield Airports – ?
Ans : Nellore and Kurnool districts of Andhra Pradesh, Dholera in Gujarat.
- India has been ranked ………. out of 167 nations on a global index – Measuring the Information Society Report (MISR). (131 Out of 167)
Q9. Which country to hosts the 1stmedia summit of countries Brazil-Russia-India-China-South Africa (BRICS) ? Ans: China
Q10. Which institute has scripted Guinness World Record in conducting the largest practical science lesson by assembling 2,000 school students at the sprawling lawns of Indian Institute of Technology. Ans : IIT Delhi
Q11. The 5th edition of “Heart of Asia” conference, an annual regional gathering of Asian and other countries commenced in Which country? Ans : Islamabad ,Pakistan
- 2nd World Internet Conference held at ………….? Ans :Wuzen in China
- Which country to host multi-event yoga initiative – February 19 to 20, 2016 ? Ans : Dubai
Q14. India has ranked 3 in the world after China and the US for issuing 12 million …………. ? a)adhar card b)driving license c)passport Ans : Passport
- Which Bank launches country’s first ‘display variant’ debit card ? Ans : Axis Bank
- Which country has replaced Mauritius as the top source of foreign direct investment (FDI) into India ? Singapore
- Which bank Bank tied up with railway’s e-ticketing platform IRCTC to sell rail tickets through its website ? Ans: ICICI
- Which company to sell cars and motorcycles online Signed deal with KhivrajMotors for Bajaj motorcycles and Kalyani Motors for Maruti Suzuki Cars ? Ans : Flipkart
- Which company with conferred with “Forbes Top 100 Middle East” Award ? Ans : Tech Mahindra
- Time magazine named ……………its “Person of the Year 2015” Ans : German Chancellor Angela Merkel
- Bollywood veteran and legendary actor …………. was presented with the Padma Vibhushan . Ans : Dilip Kumar
Q22. ICC Cricketer of the Year Award winner ? Ans : Steven Smith ,Aus
Q23. FIFA Player of the year 2015 ? Ans : Messi